Cyber Month is an annual event held globally every October. The NI Cyber Security Centre working with a number of partner organisations have put together an extensive programme of events for citizens, businesses and public sector organisations.
Throughout October our aim is to provide up-to-date online security information through awareness-raising and sharing of good practices on the importance of being cyber secure.
While events are open to everyone the month has been structured to have something for everyone with each day having a particular themed focus.
- Monday - Small business and voluntary and community sector
- Tuesday - Medium to large organisations - Management focus
- Wednesday - Medium to large organsiation - Technical focus
- Thursday - Citizen events
- Friday - Various technical talks.
A full list of events will be available shortly with up to date event timings and registration details available via our website.
Keep an eye on our Twitter account @NICyberSC details will appear here as events come online.