This statement applies to content published on the www.nicybersecuritycentre.gov.uk domain.
This website is run by the Department of Finance. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- some pages have poor colour contrast
- some links do not have focus visible styles
- filters on search pages are not accessible via a keyboard
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format contact us by using our feedback form
and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements contact us by using our feedback form.
If you are not happy with our response contact the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI) (https://www.equalityni.org/Home)
The Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The NI Cyber Security Centre is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some links do not have focus visible styles.This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.7 (Focus Visible).
- The focus indicator does not supply enough colour contrast. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.11 (Non-text contrast)
We plan to fix these issues by September 2020.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
Note, some sections of this website are controlled by third parties and so it has not been possible for the same standards of accessibility to be applied to them.
If you have any problems using this website, tell us using the feedback facility.
How we tested this website
This website was tested in February 2020 for compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 level A and level AA, and these tests have been carried out internally by Digital Development.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We plan to identify and fix issues according to the timescales shown for each area above.
This statement was prepared on 10th February 2020. It was last updated on 17th February 2020.