CyberFirst Schools / Colleges Programme
The CyberFirst Schools/Colleges initiative from the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) certifies schools and Further Education Colleges committed to developing young people’s cyber skills.
Learn what Schools and Colleges think about CyberFirst including St. Patricks School in Northern Ireland.
Those schools/colleges that meet all the judging criteria are awarded Gold status – for delivering excellence in cybersecurity education, Silver schools are certified for offering good standards and meeting most of the criteria and Bronze for schools aiming towards high standards.
Successful schools receive a range of benefits, including official recognition from the NCSC and opportunities to collaborate on cyber-related activities with more than 130 CyberFirst partner organisations from industries as varied as banking, telecoms and transport.
Find out more about the programme and how to apply here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/cyberfirst/cyberfirst-schools
- Ballyclare High School
- Movilla High School
- South West College
- St Ronan's College
- Ballycastle High School
- Bangor Grammar School
- Belfast Metropolitan College
- Campbell College, Belfast
- Down High School, Downpatrick
- Foyle College
- Knockevin Special School, Downpatrick
- Our Ladys Grammar School, Newry
- South Eastern Regional College, Co. Down
- Southern Regional College
- St Patrick's College, Dungannon
- The Royal Belfast Academical Institution (RBAI)
- Antrim Grammar School
- Dalriada School, Ballymoney
- Parkhill Integrated College, Antrim
- Shimna Integrated College
Meet the CyberFirst Ambassadors
Learn about the work of NI's CyberFirst Ambassadors and how they're inspiring young people interested in cyber security: CyberFirst Schools and Colleges | Current CyberFirst Schools and Colleges
Today's students are tomorrow's experts