Improving your Cyber Security
Event date(s): 19 October 2023, 11:00am - 12:00pm
This one-hour online session is part of a series of free Data workshops running in October. It will be delivered by NI Cyber Security Centre staff. It is for staff and board members from voluntary and community organisations who want to improve their cyber security and protect their organisation.
Protecting your data is more important than ever. As the digital landscape continues to evolve, ensuring the safety and confidentiality of your data and organisation information has become a priority. Falling victim to a cyber attack can not only lead to financial loss but also reputational loss.
24% of charities in the UK have experienced a cyber attack in the last 12 months.
This hour-long interactive session delivered by the Northern Ireland Cyber Security Centre (NICSC) is tailored for small to medium charities. The session will focus on cyber security best practices by providing useful hints and tips on how you can strengthen your cyber security to improve the safety of your information.
The session will cover
- Common cyber security threats
- Cyber security best practices
- NICSC free services to support Charities in improving cyber security resilience
- Useful resources
Reasons to register
- Gain valuable insights to help protect your organisation from cyber threats.
- Help strengthen your organisations security and protect sensitive data
- Become aware of the evolving cybersecurity challenge